4 chicken legs (or 4 drumsticks and 4 thigh pieces)
1 lemon (ensure it is ripe)
200 mL chicken stock
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp dry rosemary or couple of strings fresh
Salt & Pepper
- Heat oven to 200 degrees C (400 F)
- Peel parsnips
- Wash the skin on zucchinis and lemon
- Cut parsnips, zucchinis and lemon in big chunks.
- Place chicken, vegetables and lemon in an oven-proof dish
- Pour over chicken stock and then the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper
- Roast in oven for 40 minutes until the chicken is done, the liquid from chicken should be clear.
Serve with rice or bulgur. Or with just fresh bread that is great to dip in the juice!