Oven roasted Chicken with root vegetables
4 chicken legs (or 4 drumsticks and 4 thigh pieces)
1 red onion
8 cloves of garlic
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp dry rosemary or couple of strings fresh
Salt & Pepper
- Heat oven to 200 degrees C (400 F)
- Peel all vegetables
- Cut carrots, turnip and onion in big chunks.
- Peel the garlic
- Place chicken, vegetables and the whole cloves of garlic in an oven-proof dish
- Pour over the olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper
- Roast in oven for 40-50 minutes until carrot and turnip is soft and the liquid from chicken is clear.