Salmon with Fennel Salad
4 fillets of salmon, about 120 gram each
2 Tbsp of Dijon mustard
1 small bunch of fresh dill
1 large fresh fennel bulb
1 red apple
1-2 bags of spring salad greens or other mixed salad greens
1 Tbsp of red vinegar
2 Tbsp of olive oil
Salt and Pepper
Fresh baked bread
- Heat oven to 200 degrees C (400 F)
- Place salmon in a lightly greased oven-proof pan
- Chop the dill finely and mix with mustard.
- Spread the dill and mustard mixture on top of the salmon fillets
- Bake in oven for about 10-15 minutes, until salmon is flaky
- Clean the fennel and cut thinly
- Take out the core of the apple and slice apple finely
- In a large salad bowl mix salad greens, apple and fennel slices.
- Pour over vinegar and olive oil, and go over with salt and pepper mill. Toss salad.
- Divide the salad greens on individual salad plates or bowls. Place the salmon on top and serve with fresh baked bread.
Tip! To make a fuller salad you can add hot or cold boiled new potatoes in chunks or slices.