4 pieces of salmon fillet, about 125 gram each
2 Tbsp mayonnaise (full-fat)
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
200 gram edamame
500 gram asparagus
salt & pepper
- Heat oven to 225 degrees C (400 F).
- Place the salmon on an oven proof dish.
- Season each fillet with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/2 Tbsp of mayonnaise on top of each salmon fillet.
- Top the mayonnaise with the grated Parmesan.
- Place the fish in the oven and cook until fish is done, about 15-20 min depending on thickness of fillets.
- Prepare 2 saucepans with boiling water
- Add the asparagus to one saucepan and the edamame to the other
- Boil each vegetable for 4-5 minutes until tender. Drain the veggies.
- Add the veggies to two serving dishes.
- Sprinkle salt, preferable sea salt flakes on top of edamames.
- Serve with the salmon!
Note: This dish is best made by using full-fat mayonnaise as low-fat mayonnaise usually contains starch or pectin.